Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.. How to Make Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: First you want to season the pork shoulder. This could be as simple as salt and pepper, though I absolutely love rubbing on some homemade Sazon Seasoning: Another simple flavoring is to cook the pork in pineapple juice, which is a magical flavor combination. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life!
The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot. This family-friendly meal is perfect for busy days or for feeding a crowd. You can cook Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.
- You need 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 pints of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of pinapple juice.
- It’s 1 of FOR THE RUB..
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 of FOR THE BBQ SAUCE..
- Prepare 8 oz of ketchup.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of worcester sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Texas-style pulled pork simmers in a tangy chili-seasoned barbecue sauce with plenty of onion I am seriously keeping this recipe forever. This is the perfect weekend bbq/potluck food Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork. With simple seasoning, this recipe takes only minutes to prepare and cooks all day for fall apart tender, juicy pork oozing with tangy sweet sauce. The pulled pork cooked wonderfully with the Reynolds slow cooker liner!
Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. instructions
- Make up rub..
- Remove fat off pork and dab dry, cover with dry rub..
- If you have time leave pork in fridge 24 hours..
- Slice onions and garlic place in bottom of slow cooker, place pork on top..
- Pour in 1 pint of chicken stock and top up with pinapple juice until pork is 3/4 covered..
- Heat on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- Make up tbe bbq sauce..
- Bring sauce to a simmer and take off heat..
- When pork is done remove from pan and shred, discard cooking juice but retain onions, chop them and mix with the pork..
- Put pork back into pot and mix in the sauce. Enjoy..
It came out tender and juicy. We loved the mix of textures with the lime carrot slaw. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Lightly grease the crock of a slow cooker. The secret to really good pulled pork is cooking it low and slow.