Chicken Liver Adobo.
You can have Chicken Liver Adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Adobo
- It’s of chicken Liver, prepared.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bay dried leaves.
- You need of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced or crushed.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of medium spring onion, chopped.
- You need of olive oil.
Chicken Liver Adobo step by step
- Mix the garlic powder with the livers and season with salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan..
- Coat the livers in flour and pan fry for 2 minutes per side. Remove the livers from the pan and set aside..
- Using the same pan and one tbsp of oil. Fry the garlic until just starting to brown..
- Return the livers to the pan. Add the soy sauce and water. Allow to boil..
- Add the Bay leaves and peppercorns. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and allow the liquid to boil again. Simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle the spring onions over the livers..