Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce. Add cubed chicken to mixture and stir until completely coated. Add in the chicken and peanut sauce and stir to coat. Add the potatoes to the pan drippings and cook slowly until crispy, turning occasionally, and season with salt and pepper.
These fried potatoes make an excellent breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Stir chicken into marinade and mix to coat. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to skillet. You can cook Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of Chicken liver.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Fresh basil leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Blended tomatos and pepper.
Now, this chicken with potatoes dish has delicate but distinct flavours. How it tastes is ultimately defined by the combination of seasonings used. Add enough water to cover the chicken. I combined the liver with oyster sauce and cornstarch and pan-fried it for at least a minute per side.
Boiled stir fried potatoes with chicken liver sauce instructions
- Peel the potatoes cut them into halves and boil with some salt,seasoning cube and curry till tender.
- Prepare your liver sauce, put about 2tbsp of oil in a pan saute the liver then put in a bowl.In the same pan add more oil if needed put some sliced onions then add some grinded tomato and pepper paste fry for some mins add the liver and season to taste..
- Drain the potatoes, put a frying pan on the fire heat about 2tbsps of oil add some thyme and cumin seeds then add the potatoes,stir fry till well coated add the basil leaves and stir.serve with the liver sauce..
The formal cooking starts when the liver and gizzards are ready. Saute onion and garlic and then add the gizzard. Add the boiled chicken gizzard once the onion softens. Transfer to a plate, top with blistered chillies and Sichuan pepper and. Pour over the sauce and simmer with a splash of water.