Stir Fried Pork with stir fried vegetables and white rice.
You can cook Stir Fried Pork with stir fried vegetables and white rice using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Pork with stir fried vegetables and white rice
- It’s 500 grams of Pork steaks cubed into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Premium Soya Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dry Sherry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red Cabbage roughly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of White Cabbage roughly sliced.
- You need 2 cup of Spinach roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of Broccoli Florets trimmed.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Pepper sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Pepper sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Carrots julienned.
- Prepare 1 cup of Leeks sliced into thick rings.
- It’s 1 cup of Onions roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of Mushrooms sliced. (any mushrooms of your choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 ml of Hot Sauce (I use Tabasco).
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked White Rice.
Stir Fried Pork with stir fried vegetables and white rice instructions
- Marinate the Pork in the Soya Sauce, Dry Sherry and Corn Flour for 1 hour or overnight if you have the time. 2. Heat a wok and add the Olive Oil. 3. Stir Fry the Garlic making sure not to let it brown then add the ginger and add the vegetables. Cook the vegetables until just done but still crunchy. 4. Remove from wok and keep warm. 5. Stir fry the Pork together with the marinade juices until the Pork is cooked. Return the vegetables to the pan with the Pork and season with salt & Pepper to taste. Stir in the Teriyaki Sauce..
- Grease 3 Ramekins with any flavoured oil or plain oil. Pack the rice firmly into the Ramekins pushing down with the back of a spoon. Place your dinner plate over the Ramekin and turn up right. The rice should just slip out of the Ramekin onto the plate in a nice neat mould. Add the stir fried Pork and Vegetables to your plate and serve..