Chicken liver masala gravy. Home made Chicken Liver Gravy preparation. Watch and Subscribe our Channel for more videos. Indian Food Recipes in Telugu chicken specials liver gravy liver iguru lakshmi vantillu non veg recipes in telugu.
Chicken liver masala (murg kalegi masala) a quick and easy starter for those who love to eat chicken livers. To make it more appetising, I have Chicken Gravy Recipe – South Indian Chicken Gravy Recipe – Yummy Tummy. I have been looking for a chicken gravy for pulav, naan which is thick, little. You can cook Chicken liver masala gravy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken liver masala gravy
- Prepare of chicken liver pieces.
- You need of onion.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of red dry chilli.
- You need of green chilli.
- Prepare of Jeera.
- You need of string pudina.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of cloves.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of dhaniya jeera powder.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of tej patta.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
Chicken masala recipe is a semi dry and semi gravy tomato cashewnut chicken curry shared here along with step by step details and a video procedure. It is a chicken curry with a delicious gravy into the chicken and is a very popular non vegetarian dish. If my blog readers are interested in making. Murgh Methi Malai – Restaurant Style Chicken Methi Malai – Chicken Gravy Recipe – Smita.
Chicken liver masala gravy instructions
- Take 3 onion 4 tomatoes 1 tablespoons ginger garlic paste, 5 red chilli dry, Jeera 1 teaspoon,4 green chilli,5 black pepper and 3 cloves, 1 tej patta,Coriander leaves (keep one tablespoon aside) 1 string phudina grind smooth paste…
- Marinate clean and washed chicken liver pieces with 1/2 table spoon ginger garlic paste salt keep for 5 minutes..
- Put one pan on flame add 1/2 teaspoon Jeera add finely chopped 1 onion add 1 tej patta 2lavang (cloves) 5 black pepper saute till onion turn in to golden brown colour now add grounded paste roast till masala cooked properly or raw smell disappears…
- Now add one chopped tomato saute add chicken liver pieces red chilli powder turmeric powder and dhaniya jeera powder.. add water mix all properly add salt mix cover the pan and cook for 15 to 20 minutes covering the pan…
- Now open lid sprinkle garam masala mix it up add 1 teaspoon coriander leaves again cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Now check the chicken liver pieces if cooked perfectly than turned off the flame. Chicken liver masala gravy is ready to serve.. serve with roti or plain rice taste very good..
It's been ages since I made chicken liver at home. There was a time when we used to make it very often and once my doctor had even exclaimed at my great haemoglobin count – this was when I was expecting my son. After his birth I started eating consciously in a bid to lose those excess kgs I had. This is my dads chicken masala recipe. Garlic chicken livers with lemon juice and olive oil is an amazingly delicious addition to your dinner menu.