Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken Wings. Step by step Recipe for Baked/Grilled Tandoori Chicken Wings: Trim as much fat/skin off the wings using kitchen shears. Add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, kashmiri red chili powder, fenugreek leaves, homemade garam masala, turmeric, lemon juice and salt over the chicken wings. Mix it well and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Top with onion and cilantro and serve. Tandoori chicken is very popular dish and several people are ardent fans of this wonderful option. This grilled tandoori chicken wings recipe shows you how to make tandoori chicken in a simple way. You can have Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wings (Wing tips, mid section, or thigh meat).
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Grated garlic.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Nutmeg.
Great recipe for Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken Wings. I took the same seasoning sauce that I usually use for karaage fried chicken and used it on grilled chicken. There's honey listed in the ingredients but adding it probably makes the chicken burn easier. Omitting the honey will still give you.
Tandoori-style Grilled Chicken Wings step by step
- Place the chicken and the seasoning ingredients into a plastic bag. Rub the seasoning into the meat and let marinate for 30 minutes (I let it sit for about half a day)..
- Place the chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a 200°C oven for about 30 minutes..
- Arrange them on a plate and they're done..
- You can use pretty much the same seasoning ingredients and deep-fry the chicken to make karaage.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149524-spicy-curry-fried-chicken-wings.
Before cooking, wipe away any excess marinade from the chicken wings nd discard. Cook under a grill on low heat until almost cooked. Transfer to a BBQ to finish off and crisp up the skin. Or continue to cook under the grill, increasing the heat towards the end. While the chicken is grilling, make the dipping sauce.