Mandarin Pork With Broccoli.
You can have Mandarin Pork With Broccoli using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandarin Pork With Broccoli
- It’s of Mandarin pork.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of pork roast cut into bite sized cubes.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- You need 3 of mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of finishing touch.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked white rice.
Mandarin Pork With Broccoli instructions
- In a large pan, add oil and heat over medium heat..
- Sprinkle pinch of salt over pork cubes before cooking..
- Add in cubed pork and cook until browned on all sides. Do not overcrowd pan. Meat needs room to Saute properly or it won't brown properly and boil instead. You may need to cook two or three batches depending on pan size..
- Once meat is browned, add in broccoli and saute for two minutes..
- While that is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients together and add to the pan..
- Turn heat to just below medium, stir well and cover for ten minutes. Add in orange segments, stir well and cover again. Cook an addition five minutes..
- Serve over prepared rice and sprinkle some sesame seeds over each portion..