Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs. Here are just a few of the Marvelous Recipes for Keto Meatballs we've included Keto Crockpot Spaghetti and Pesto Meatballs Keto Turkey Meatballs with Mustard Coconut Cream Sauce This keto crockpot spaghetti and pesto meatballs recipe has flavor at every turn! Hey folks, I've got the ultimate Keto spaghetti and meatball recipe and I'm quite certain some of you will be happy to know it doesn't include zucchini and. I've got the ultimate low carb/keto spaghetti and meatballs and it doesn't involve a zucchini and a spiralizer.
Mini keto meatballs tossed with roasted seasonal vegetables in a tangy keto sriracha sauce. Dropped over freshly spiralized zucchini noodles. Every time I spiralize, I channel my. You can have Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Noodles.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of large Eggs.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Meatballs.
- Prepare of Rao’s Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of Hamburger.
Most traditional meatball recipes combine some sort of ground meat (ground turkey, ground beef, ground pork, or Italian We'll send you delicious recipes once a week 🙂 For most people, Italian meatballs with spaghetti sauce clocks in as one of their favorite comfort foods. If you are looking to serve these on a Keto-friendly pasta, I would suggest trying them on top of some Palm Heart Noodles, Zucchini Noodles, Spaghetti Squash, or even some Shirataki Noodles. Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs – Switch up your lunch routine with three different types of meatballs on a bed of Spaghetti Squash with sauce and cheese! I added the pork meatballs to the sheet.
Keto Spaghetti and Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix cream cheese with eggs in blender.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased cookie sheets (1/2 of mixture in each pan).
- Place pans in oven is as level as possible (to ensure equal thickness noodles).
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Set aside pans to cool.
- Roll hamburger into 16 balls.
- Cook on medium until meatballs have browned.
- Add sauce to meatball pan and cook on medium-low until sauce is warm.
- Remove sheets of noodle mix from the pans and place on cutting board.
- Cut sheets of noodle mix into linguine sized strips (pizza cutter works best).
- Mix noodles together with sauce and meatballs.
I didn't have any ground chicken so I made my own using my meat grinder and some chicken thighs! If you're craving spaghetti and meatballs, these portion-sized nests made in a muffin tin are your guilt-free answer. Drizzled with low-sugar Paleo marinara sauce and garnished with fresh basil, these baked spaghetti squash nests are perfect for meal prep or entertaining. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.