Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked.
You can have Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked
- You need 6 lb of Pork Shoulder (Bone In).
- It’s 2 tsp of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Jack Daniels mesquite powder seasonings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all season powder.
Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked instructions
- Season pork shoulder completely, soak pork in 3 gallon tupperware over night..
- Set oven for 300°F, place pork shoulder and half of soak in a turkey bake pan. Cook covered for 3 hours. remove pan from the oven, add half cup of soak 8n the pan then bake uncovered for another hour. Remove from oven and the bone will fall off the bone enjoy………