Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting. ABOUT Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting RECIPE. A perfect dessert for the season! Cheesecake with buttermilk and red velvet dressing is the secret/new variation here Great recipe for Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting.
With a layer of cake, a layer of cheesecake and a layer of white chocolate to complete it, this will soon be your favorite, too. We are pretty crazy about cheesecakes over here. Repeat with remaining layers of cake and cheesecake, alternating and ending with Red Velvet on top. You can have Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting
- You need 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of tbn+2 tsn cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of tbn red food colour.
- You need 500 gm of cheesecake.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 of tsn salt.
- It’s 1/2 of tsn vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 gms of White Chocolate.
- You need 60 ml of double creme.
Spread top and sides of cake with White Chocolate Frosting. Garnish cake when ready to serve. This gorgeous, festive cake marries two favorite holiday cake flavors: red velvet and cheesecake. The cake features layers of white chocolate cheesecake alternated with red velvet cake layers, topped with white chocolate frosting and candy "leaves".
Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting step by step
- Combine shortening,sugar and egg and blend/whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder and red food colour and blend again till well incorporated.
- In a cup, combine vanilla essence, salt and buttermilk. mix well.
- Add the buttermilk to the cocoa mix and fold in well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cheesecake in room temperature until smooth.
- Add the red velvet mix to the cheesecake little by little and fold in well.
- Fill in a piping bag with the mix and make desired designs, in this case rose flower design in the serving dishes.
- Chill for 6-8 hours.
- For the white chocolate frosting:Melt white chocolate in a microwave.
- In a bowl combine the the white chocolate and creme.
- Beat/whisk until smooth.
- Lay the mix using a butter knife on a baking sheet and refrigerated until firm(4-6 hours).
- Create desired designs by chipping off / cutting slices of the frosting once done.
- After cheesecake has chilled, TOP it or garnish with chipped white Chocolate frosting.
- Serve chilled.
More frosting is spread onto the cheesecake layer (the frosting just kind of helps the layers stick together a little better). Then the whole thing is frosted. Red Velvet Cupcakes topped with an easy White Chocolate Mousse made from a pudding mix! And yes, you can make this frosting with any type of instant pudding mix. If you missed my other Red Velvet Cupcakes or Red Velvet Rice Crispy Treats make sure to check them out, you're going to want to make something fabulous this year for Valentine's Day!