Triple pork, pineapple and cashew fried rice 🍚 🐷🍍. I had pineapple fried rice last year and NEEDED to have it again. My kitchen was an atrocious disaster after a day of Add in some chicken, shrimp, tofu, pork, scallops – whatever the heck you want. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with scrambled eggs and cashews.
I really loved the combination of sweet, caramelized. This easy, vegetarian recipe for fried rice is sweet, savory, and delicious. Our simple Triple Pork Fried Rice is amplified by the addition of bacon and ham, on top of the traditional seared bits of pork chop. You can have Triple pork, pineapple and cashew fried rice 🍚 🐷🍍 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple pork, pineapple and cashew fried rice 🍚 🐷🍍
- You need 150 g of Cooked rice.
- You need 1 of pork steak.
- You need Handful of chopped bacon.
- Prepare Handful of chopped ham.
- You need 1 of small onion (chopped).
- It’s Handful of cashew nuts.
- You need 50 g of pineapple chunks.
- You need 4 of mushrooms (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic (crushed).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Chives to garnish.
The rice is fried right in the bacon grease to enhance the pork essence. Scrambled eggs, garlic, ginger, onions, sweet peas, and carrots help balance the porky. Bursting with juicy prawns, sweet pineapple, and crunchy cashew nuts, this Asian-style dinner is speedy and satisfying. Add the remaining oil to the pan and tip in the onion.
Triple pork, pineapple and cashew fried rice 🍚 🐷🍍 step by step
- Dry roast cashews on a high heat and set aside. Pan fry pork steak until cooked through..
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan then add onion, bacon, garlic, ham and mushrooms and cook until soft..
- Add soy sauce, pork steak, cashews and pineapple and cooked rice. Cook for 5-6 mins on high heat. Meanwhile fry an egg in a separate pan..
- Serve rice with fried egg on top and garnish with chives.
Most restaurants make pork fried rice with generic pieces of barbecued meat; Andrew Carmellini uses both seared ground pork and sweet, aromatic Chinese sausage in his playful version. Directions for: Pork and Pineapple Fried Rice. Plate rice and garnish with roasted cashews, bean sprouts, and green onions, to taste. All Reviews for Pineapple Pork Fried Rice. Pineapple Pork Fried Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.