3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). The batter comes together in under two minutes, with nothing more than a couple of eggs and equal parts whole oats and cottage cheese. I prefer waffles so I compromised one day and made these for my husband who loves pancakes. I have to admit I like to double the recipe because it does not make a lot but it is filling.
In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. I will also coach you on how to use up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family! You can have 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- It’s of old-fashioned oats.
- Prepare of cottage cheese.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of kosher salt (optional too).
- It’s of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- You need of Info.
- It’s of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
I used Old Fashioned oats and was afraid they may not make a good texture so I tossed them in the food processor and essentially made oat flour. Then I added the cottage cheese to smooth out the curds. A healthy and delicious recipe for Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes (GF). These simple cottage cheese pancakes are fluffy and light, and the perfect breakfast for the entire family.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) step by step
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
The recipe contains oatmeal, cottage cheese, and eggs for a protein rich and filling breakfast. This pancake recipe is also gluten free. Put the cottage cheese, eggs and oats in a blender and blend until smooth. Spray the griddle with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter from the blender onto the griddle to make your desired size of pancakes.