Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry.
You can cook Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry
- It’s of Frozen puff pastry sheets.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Bacon, or more.
- You need of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Easy Quiche with Frozen Puff Pastry instructions
- <Preparations> Chop the ingredients into pieces. Cut the onion into thin slices. Parboil the spinach, and let it cool. It's ok to use a microwave. Bring out the puff pastry to room temperature..
- Add the eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix well and add the spinach..
- Stir-fry the bacon, onion, and shimeji mushrooms in a frying pan. When cooled, add into Step 2 bowl, and mix well..
- Stretch out the puff pastry, and stack them together in a pan. Punch holes on the bottom part of the puff pastry with a fork. Pour in the mixture..
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 200℃ (400℉), and it's finished..