Broccoli Cheddar Quiche. Tender broccoli and Cheddar cheese enrich a deep-dish quiche flavored with Dijon mustard. This Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Quiche will keep in the refrigerator for about four days. Is Crustless Quiche The Same as a Frittata?
Prepare this easy-as-pie Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche for a tasty brunch entrée. This vegetarian broccoli cheddar quiche is a family favorite for dinner, breakfast or lunch! This broccoli cheese quiche is one of those recipes that you want to have in your back pocket. You can have Broccoli Cheddar Quiche using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Prepare of Pie Crusts Pillsbury.
- It’s of Broccoli Head of.
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Zuchini small.
- It’s of Yellow Squash small.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Whipping Cream Heavy.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Mozzerella Cheese.
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche. featured in Tasty's Top Vegetarian Dinners And Desserts. This broccoli Cheddar quiche is made with eggs, cheese, milk, and, yes, broccoli—everything you'd expect—and yet tastes so superior to every other iteration of this classic quiche that we've. Who doesn't love a delicious quiche for breakfast? Crustless quiche with broccoli is a foolproof way to get her to eat her vegetables.
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Coat 2 pans with cooking spray. Leave pie crusts out on prepared pan at room temperature while prepping..
- In large pan or wok, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter over medium heat..
- Add broccoli and the chopped green onions to pan..
- Chop squash into bite sized pieces and saute with the rest..
- Add minced garlic and add spinach. Cook until wilted..
- Salt and pepper generously. I also used garlic powder and a bit of cayenne pepper..
- Cook all veggies for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. (You don't want to overcook them because they still need to bake.).
- Bake pie crusts for 10 min at 425 degrees use baking weights. I use 2 smaller rectangular Pyrex containers as weights. I also spray the weights so the crust doesn't stick to the bottom of it. I used two 9 inch round pans but this works well in one large rectangular 9×13 inch lasagna pan..
- Remove pie crusts from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees..
- In food processor blend heavy cream and cheeses thoroughly. Add eggs, salt and pepper and blend until smooth but don't over process!.
- Add cooked veggies to blended egg mixture and divide evenly between both pies..
- Bake for 45-50 min at 350 degrees..
- Remove from oven and top with more shredded cheese..
- Serve hot or cold with ketchup and avocado slices..
Like a frittata, a quiche is superversatile because you can add whatever ingredients sound good to you. This broccoli quiche is super easy to prepare and it makes a tasty brunch, lunch, or dinner dish. This flavorful broccoli quiche is made with frozen chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, and. Learn how to make Broccoli & cheddar quiche & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Who says real men don't eat quiche?