Cola Chicken Wings. Coca Cola Chicken Wings are the ultimate sticky, finger-licking, game-time appetizer! I still can't believe I convinced myself to try this recipe. I have seen the Coca Cola Chicken Wings recipe floating around for quite some time, but I've never had the nerve to try it.
Think of these Coca Cola Chicken Wings as a once-in-a-while treat-kind of like fried chicken or hotdogs. Moreover, this is not an endorsement for Coca-Cola! Any cola will do in this recipe. You can cook Cola Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cola Chicken Wings
- You need 300 g of chicken wings.
- You need 2 cloves of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 piece of garlic, diced.
- It’s 1 dash of Oil.
- Prepare 350 ml of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1 dash of cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn starch.
Invite a bunch of friends and. Cola chicken wings, chicken wings and coke as the main material produced. This dish is simple, delicious, bright in color, salty and sweet, tender and smooth in the mouth, while retaining the aroma of coke and the attractive caramel color of chicken wings. Young people, in particular, prefer to cook for their loved ones.
Cola Chicken Wings instructions
- Put chopped garlic and sliced ginger in a frying pan on low heat, stir quickly for 10 seconds..
- Stir fry the chicken wings with medium heat until the meat is properly cooked..
- Pour in the Cola and cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt. Bring it to a boil and cover with a lid..
- Simmer in low heat until the Cola has been reduced to a thick sauce..
- Add con starch to water and stir to dissolve, then pour into the pan and stir until well coated, serve.
Add the bay leaves and allspice berries. Drain the wings and pat dry. Meanwhile, put the remaining cola, the soy sauce, ketchup, sugar and. This year, without a doubt, these Coca-Cola Chicken Wings will be making an appearance. The nice thing about these wings is the sauce—an awesome mix of spicy and sweet.