Spinach Quiche. This spinach quiche freezes beautifully for up to three months. After cooling the quiche, wrap it in a layer of plastic wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor!
I have been making this for years – even my kids love it!! If you don't like spinach – you could substitute broccoli. This crustless spinach quiche recipe is delicious, easy to make and high in protein. You can cook Spinach Quiche using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Quiche
- Prepare of spinach (defrosted).
- It’s of mince beef, or bacon bits.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of feta.
- Prepare of cheddar.
- Prepare of puff pastry fit for a 23cm size cake.
- You need of almonds.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of milk / cream / creme fraiche.
This crustless spinach quiche recipe is keeping things simple yet delicious with only five key ingredients. You may have tried my chicken quiche recipe a few weeks ago, it's the same basic quiche recipe which is so versatile, you can swap just about anything except the milk and eggs. How to Make Perfect Spinach Quiche (Grain-Free) Why No Crust? Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche Recipe Actually, make that a crustless spinach quiche, being that I had no pre-made pie crusts in the fridge In general, I tend to go with the "method" rather than "exact-recipe" approach with quiches, but today.
Spinach Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 C, or gas oven 5..
- Butter a 23cm cake form and put in the puff pastry so it covers bottom and sides..
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the onions and garlic until they're caramelised. Add the meat until its brown at which point you can add the mushrooms and spinach. Leave it standing until most of the vegetable juice has evaporated. At which point you can crush the almonds and add them, add the feta and half the cheddar. Stir this through a bit longer while seasoning with salt and pepper. Pour the mix into he cake form..
- Mix the milk with the eggs in a bowl and pour it over the mix in the came form. Let it mix a bit. Half the cherry tomatoes and put them on top..
- Put the pie into the oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar on top of it and return it to the oven for another 35 minutes. Leave the finished quiche resting for 10 minutes before serving..
- Tip: If you're afraid that your mix will be too moist when adding it to the cake, you can spread some mustard over the cake form priorly And let it dry a bit..
Spinach Quiche – cheesy and savory egg and milk custard filled with spinach, cheese, and bacon toppings. It's super easy to make loaded with great flavors and a healthier option for breakfast or. As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and To amp up the flavor of the quiche, you'll want to use a bold-flavored cheese, which is why I most often. A savory pastry made by baking a mixture of sautéed spinach and cream cheese within pie dough. This Crustless Spinach Quiche is the perfect light breakfast!