Smoked Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Smoked Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Deviled Eggs
- It’s 18 of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (hellmann's with olive oil).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bourbon.
- Prepare dash of paprika (i didnt measure).
- It’s 10 slice of pickled jalapeno.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need dash of milk for for creaminess.
Smoked Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil all 18 eggs and peel them.
- Smoke (grill or cook) bacon. I smoked the bacon at 220 for 1.5 hours..
- Smoke peeled hardboiled eggs for 30 minutes. Low temperature, cold smoke if possible.
- Place smoked eggs in an airtight container for 3+ hours and refrigerate. Overnight if possible..
- Split smoked eggs down the middle and remove yolks. Place yolks in a food processor..
- Chop smoked bacon in to smaller pieces saving 18 good sized pieces to top the deviled eggs..
- Add smoked bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, bourbon, jalapeno, paprika, and black pepper to food processor..
- Mix all ingredients in the food processor adding small amounts of milk until you get the desired creaminess..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or zip lock bag with the corner cut off to pipe the mixture in to the smoked egg whites..
- Add a larger piece of bacon to the top of the deviled egg and a dusting of paprika for garnish..