Gingery Savory-Sweet Chicken Liver.
You can have Gingery Savory-Sweet Chicken Liver using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gingery Savory-Sweet Chicken Liver
- You need of Chicken livers (with the hearts).
- You need of Milk (for preparation).
- It’s of thumb Ginger (julienne).
- Prepare of ☆Sake.
- You need of ☆Sugar.
- It’s of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare of ☆Soy sauce.
Gingery Savory-Sweet Chicken Liver instructions
- Remove fat from the chicken livers, cut into bite-size pieces. Wash knife under cold running water, clean off any lumps of blood..
- Soak in milk for about 30 minutes (Use enough milk to cover)..
- Bring ☆ to boil in a pot..
- Transfer Step 2 into a sieve, rinse briefly and drain (It's ok to have a bit of milk left)..
- Bring to boil, add ginger and chicken livers, and bring to a boil again..
- Skim off the scum, and turn the heat down to low. Cover with a drop lid and simmer for 5-6 minutes (Until cooked through)..
- Place only livers on a plate. Simmer to thicken the sauce a bit more..
- Pour the sauce over the liver, and done..