Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes. This baked chicken with potatoes and green beans is about as easy as it gets! Here's what you'll need to make this zesty Italian chicken dish How to Make Italian Chicken, Green Beans, & Potatoes. Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
If you are working with larger potatoes adjust and cut into eighths. Who can beat chicken and potatoes! This sounds so easy and yummy. You can cook Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts or 8-10 skinless chicken tenders (I like tenders better).
- It’s 1 of Red baby potatoes, cut into quarters, or slices (I like thin slices myself).
- It’s 2 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 packages of Italian dressing mix.
And adding green beans is always a good idea! Chicken, Italian dressing mix, green beans, and potatoes. However, whoever came up with it deserves all the credit in the world because this is… Green Beans, Chicken Breasts and Red Skin Potatoes. This sheet pan chicken is sure to be a family favorite.
Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes instructions
- Arrange in 9×13 dish..
- Sprinkle with packets of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Enjoy!.
It's a seriously simple dinner to prepare. The chicken juices mix with the butter and Italian seasoning creating a delicious sauce that's full of flavor. I hope you guys enjoy this video. Reviews for: Photos of Italian Green Bean Chicken. To help with the flavors use canned tomotoes with roasted garlic oregano basil etc. anyone of those. and I still added more oregano (that's my favorite) I ommitted the cheese and served it over boiled potatoes. reminded me.