Sausage zucchini casserole. Cheesy Sausage Zucchini Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Our savory Zucchini-Sausage Casserole is one you'll want to make again and again. The bread crumb toppping gives this easy dinner casserole recipe a subtle toasted crunch that's so delicious.
This was a real hit with my family! This recipe will make a large pan of casserole, so you may want to cut it in half. Try this Sausage and Zucchini Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. You can cook Sausage zucchini casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage zucchini casserole
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 large of zuccini.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine.
- You need 1 packages of ground sausage.
Add the ground chuck and sausage. Saute the zucchini, garlic, and onion in the dutch oven with hot. This cheesy baked zucchini noodle casserole is like baked spaghetti, but with zucchini noodles instead of spaghetti. The flavor of zucchini is terrific with the tomato, onion, garlic, sausage, and.
Sausage zucchini casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- cook sausage.
- cook zucchini with wine until starts to turn clear.
- place zucchini in bottom of 9×9 pan.
- spread cooked sausage over zucchini.
- cook onion, mushroom, garlic in sausage grease just to coat.
- spread cheddar over sausage.
- spread onion mix over cheddar.
- sprinkle mozzerella over top and bake about 20 min, pr cheese just starts to brown.
- enjoy, I do.
So much flavor from garlic, herbs and Parmesan cheese. This Meaty Zucchini Casserole or Bake recipe, with the best shredded zucchini base, or pizza crust, uses cheese, ground beef or hamburger, chicken and more. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly. The ingredients in this zucchini rice casserole are so simple and basic but they are a winning combination of flavor and texture.