Peaches, Pork Roast with Brandy.
You can have Peaches, Pork Roast with Brandy using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peaches, Pork Roast with Brandy
- Prepare of Spices———.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 leaf of Bay leaves.
- You need of Roast————.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 of large onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 29 ounces of canned peaches with juices.
- You need 5 pound of Boston Butt pork blade roast bone in.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brandy Amber in color.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 8 ounces of whole mushroom I used white button mushrooms.
- You need of To thicken just a bit———–.
- You need 3 tablespoon of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
Peaches, Pork Roast with Brandy instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop the carrots and slice the onion. Chop the celery.
- Gather your spices.
- Mix the spices with softened butter. Coat the roast with butter and spices..
- Slice the peaches to manageable pieces add to vegetables in bottom of the roaster. Add peach juices from can..
- Score the mushrooms in a circular form around the caps. Surrounding the pork roast and pour the Brandy over the shrooms.
- Add everything to a roaster cover and roast in oven for 2-1/2 hours. Add the red wine vinegar. Put on a burner, mix the water and flour. Then add to the juices and stir till thickened and simmer 7 minutes..
- Let rest for 10 minutes remove the bone..
- Shred the pork and mix well serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.