Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans.
You can cook Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans
- It’s 2 bunch of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Garlic and Parmesan Sauteed Green beans instructions
- Bring a quart of water to boil will a dash of salt..
- Add green beans and boil until bright green. Remove green beans from.water and place them in an ice water bath to stop cooking..
- In a skillet, melt butter, salt and add garlic and green beans. Saute until they are wilted and tender crisp..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese along side any dish..