Simple Chicken for two.
You can cook Simple Chicken for two using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken for two
- You need 2 large of Skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of Baker potato (skin on – cut into chunks).
- It’s 1 cup of Baby carrots – whole.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Freshly chopped thyme.
- It’s 1 dash of Smoked paprika (for each breast).
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Course ground fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
Simple Chicken for two instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a 7½ x 11" baking dish and surround them with carrots and potato chunks.
- Sprinkle all herbs and spices evenly over entire dish.
- Slice butter into ¼" slices and place throughout dish..
- Gently pour chicken stock into dish making sure not to wash off seasoning..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 – 70 minutes.