Asparagus and Green Bean Risotto.
You can cook Asparagus and Green Bean Risotto using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Green Bean Risotto
- It’s 20 of Asparagus cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 Bunch of Green Beans cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of limes squized.
- It’s of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 500 g of Arborio Rice.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 handful of shelled peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
Asparagus and Green Bean Risotto step by step
- Heat sesame oil with some oilive oil in a large pan, and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped asparagus and Green beans and cook until soft. Season with some salt and pepper..
- Add the rice to the pan stirring constantly to get the flavours locked in, Add the tomato paste stir some more until we'll mixed..
- Start adding the stock little by little, add about 2-3 ladles of stock at a time when all the water is absorbed add more until the rice is cooked to your liking, keep storing along the way to prevent clumping and sticking to the bottom of the pan. This will result in a super creamy risotto that requires no cream..
- Meanwhile toast the peanuts on a dry flat pan. And crush lightly..
- Also combine in a bowl the honey lime and add a tables spoon of olive oil..
- When the rice is done, add the lime mixture. Season to taste and serve hot and sprinkle with the peanuts..