My One Pot Roast, Chorizo, Chicken & Potatoes. 😀. Give your Sunday lunch a Spanish twist with this easy pot-roast, packed with punchy chorizo, sherry, bay and thyme. FInd out how to make one-pot roast chicken with chorizo today at Tesco Real Food today! Leaving the skin on lightly crush the garlic cloves and ask the children to place them amongst the pieces of chicken.
Chicken and Chorizo sausage are combined with capsicum, tomato. One pot recipes for easy cooking, including a one-pot roast chicken with lemon and sage, Rachel Khoo's spring lamb stew and an all-in-one fry up. One-pot recipes make delicious and simple dinners for the whole family. You can have My One Pot Roast, Chorizo, Chicken & Potatoes. 😀 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My One Pot Roast, Chorizo, Chicken & Potatoes. 😀
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of Maris piper medium Potatoes Sliced.
- It’s 4 of Chicken thighs skin and bone removed.
- It’s 1/2 of Of a length Chorizo diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of A red sweet bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow Sweet bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small Chilli peppers diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic granuals.
- Prepare 1/2 of of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of + 1/2 Cups Chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbls of tomato purèe.
You've never known easy cooking like these one-pot recipes before, including a. This recipe for one-pot chicken with cannellini beans and chorizo is really easy to make and requires minimal hands-on time. Chicken, chorizo, colourful peppers, courgettes, potatoes and butter beans all go into this decidedly delicious dish! You can use chicken breast instead of Gorgeous winter warmer, made in one pot.
My One Pot Roast, Chorizo, Chicken & Potatoes. 😀 instructions
- Have all ingredients ready. Turn the oven on 180°C to heat up..
- Add the olive oil to the oven dish rub all around. Then lay some of the potatoes at the bottom. And season with salt and pepper. Add all the veg and seasoning. Sprinkle the garlic salt all over.
- Pour the chicken stock all over the chicken and chorizo then add to the oven for 30 minutes.take out add the tomato purèe stir in carefully and add back to the oven for a further 25 minutes without the lid..
- Serve Hot with some crusty bread..
Chicken, chorizo, colourful peppers, courgettes, potatoes and butter beans all go. My One Pot Spanish Chicken and Chorizo recipe gets a healthy flavour bump from the chorizo, paprika and garlic. It's dark because of the paprika in the chorizo and the rub for the chicken which is seared then popped in the oven to finish cooking. Find more here… Pin Easy One Pot Chicken and Chorizo Paella for later. Have you got your hands on a copy of my meal plan yet?