Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry. This Coconut Vegetable Curry is easy, satisfying, delicious, and VEGAN! Your taste buds will thank you. Neil tweeted about an amazing vegetable and chickpea curry he had made with coconut milk and it just so happened to be exactly what I was craving, so I knew I was going to have to try it again.
And as the fashion astute are well aware, flares That made me want to cry!? Feel free to add more vegetables – there's plenty of sausage gravy so it. An easy veggie curry that makes a cheap and healthy meal. You can cook Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry
- It’s 1 of Courgette.
- It’s 1 of medium Aubergine.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 of small tin Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 2 of spicy long sausages(or usual ones).
- Prepare 150 grams of fresh Peas.
- Prepare 150 grams of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 of small tin chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small tin Coconut Milk.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s of Ground Garlic.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
It uses basic storecupboard ingredients so is very quick and easy to cook. It's simple to make vegan too, just swap the yoghurt for a dairy-free alternative. Enjoy for dinner tonight and savour leftovers for lunch later in the week..curried sausages, I love the nice sweetness of the meal, but the curry kick that also comes with it. Add the tin tomato's, tomato paste, frozen vegetables, chicken stock When the rice is ready, strain and serve onto plate.
Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry step by step
- Peel and dice Onions, put into a saucepan with the oil to start browning. Add diced courgette and diced Aubergine. Stir well..
- After Onion has started to soften, drain the Sweetcorn, add this and the rest of vegetables to the pot and stir well..
- Chop spicy sausage into small pieces and add. Cook for about 5-10 minutes then add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Check taste, (as some sausages are quite salty), then add a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika, Cumin and Garlic to taste..
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes until liquid thickens and sausage is heated through. Serve with bread and enjoy!.
Cover the rice with the curried sausages and. Click Play to See This German Sausage With Curry Ketchup Recipe Come Together. It starts with a grilled sausage (Berliner currywurst is a pork sausage which resembles a hot dog, while other cities might use bratwurst) and curry-flavored tomato ketchup. Sausage and vegetable bake is an easy meal and great way to use up vegetables you have in the fridge, together with chopped tomatoes and pasta it's a quick midweek dinner for the whole family. Roast sausage with curry and rice Thai traditional food dinner set called `Kantoke Dinner` Lentil soup Soup Prawn mee soup Noodle with Thailand herb soup.