Aloo Tuk. Sindhi aloo tuk recipe with step by step photos – aloo tuk is a popular sindhi snack of crispy, fried and spiced potato slices. I remember having aloo tuk for the first time in kailash parbat restaurant in. Aloo Tuk – Baby potatoes fried crispy snack instant recipe.
Sindhi aloo tuk recipe is a crispy and delicious potato snack from Sindhi cuisine. Par boiled potato slices or wedges are double fried with select spices. Tuk Aloo tastes best with tea as snack or you. You can cook Aloo Tuk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Tuk
- It’s 20 of baby potatoes with skin, boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of punch foran, roasted and powdered.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coarse coriander powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
These tasty and crispies slices are eaten with sauce or chutney. These crispies are the best option. Aloo tuk – double fried crispy potatoes and brinjal slices/wedges. Aloo tuk is a very popular signature dish of Sindhi cuisine.
Aloo Tuk step by step
- Press the boiled potatoes lightly..
- On medium flame deep fry potatoes till the skin turn crisp and golden brown.
- Sprinkle all the masalas and salt, toss them well..
- Serve hot.
These double fried crispy potatoes slices/wedges can be served as a. salt the halves and deep fry on a low flame. Poke with a knife to see if they are tender. If done, take out and cool for five minutes. Then using the palm of your hand, flatten out the potatoes on the rolling board with a light hand. Before serving, deep fry on a high flame till a golden colour.