Sausage, Egg An Chips A La Med.
You can cook Sausage, Egg An Chips A La Med using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage, Egg An Chips A La Med
- It’s 3 of Or 4 red skin potatoes.
- You need 60 grams of Chorizo sausage.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 of Sausages of choice.
- It’s 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 of Handful garden peas.
- It’s 1 of Sprig fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh parsley.
Sausage, Egg An Chips A La Med step by step
- Chop the potatoes to medium size chunks, chop the chorizo and the pepper (I used a yellow one), chop the onion into large chunks..
- Bring pots to the boil, turn off heat and drain. Add to a roasting dish with all other ingredients except the eggs and parsley..
- Roast in the oven for approx 30 minutes untill the pottos are soft and the sausages cooked. The oil released from the chorizo should be enough for roasting but if it's a bit dry you can add a dash of olive oil..
- When the dish is almost done, take a small frying pan and fry the eggs making sure not to break the yolk and take from the heat while the yolk is soft..
- Carefully place the eggs over the top of the sausage and potatoes, sprinkle with the fresh parsley and serve!.