Green Bean Fries.
You can have Green Bean Fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Fries
- Prepare 1 lb. of fresh green beans.
- It’s 1/3 c. of flour.
- You need 1 c. of Panko crumbs.
- It’s 1 c. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of lg. eggs, beaten.
Green Bean Fries step by step
- Wash beans and pat dry with paper towels..
- Set up 3-container dredging station: 1) beaten eggs in shallow rectangular dish, 2) flour on paper plate, and 3) Panko, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder on another paper plate..
- Dredge each green bean in flour, then egg, then Panko-parm mixture. When in the Panko mixture, bury the bean completely and press firmly with your palm so it adheres well..
- Set each dredged bean on baking sheet so they don't touch..
- Cooking methods (choose ONE): Oven bake: 400°F about 10 min. Air fryer: 350° about 8 min. Deep fryer: 350° about 3 min. (until golden brown).
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping condiment. (I prefer them without.).