Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries". Baked sweet potato wedges are tossed in a rosemary and olive oil blend creating a "Slightly sweet and very filling, these sweet potato fries are a favorite with our family!" I did not have fresh rosemary so I used dried and chopped them up a bit in the coffee. This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is ultra-crispy, easy to make, perfectly seasoned, and guaranteed to disappear pretty much The honest news? They are going to take a little extra time to make, versus just chopping and tossing some potatoes in the oven.
Sweet potatoes are considered more nutrient rich than regular potatoes and the sweetness of the sweet potatoes pairs Not in the mood for sweet potato fries? These stuffed sweet potatoes and this sweet potato soup are two other sweet potato favorites. By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer. You can cook Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries"
- You need of For Porkchops:.
- You need of Thin sliced Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic or powder/salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper.
- Prepare of For the Potatoes:.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes or 2 large ones (Yukon gold are my favorite but any will work).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Paprika.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- You need of ground Pepper.
Mix the spices, salt and pepper in a small bowl, and toss them with the sweet potatoes. Drain the potatoes and pat dry on paper towel. Arrange in a single layer on a baking Baked Potato Fries: Reloaded. How to Chop and Melt Chocolate.
Sweet Porkchops and Savory Potato "Fries" instructions
- In a ziploc bag large enough to hold all of your porkchops, add Honey, Lemon juice and red wine vinegar and mix together until it is a consistent liquid. Add your porkchop seasonings, mix again, then add your porkchops. Squeeze out as much air as possible and let your porkchops marinate overnight..
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray it down with cooking spray and arrange your porkchops ontop. Pour some of the leftover marinade on each porkchop (dispose of most of it) and cover with another sheet of foil. Bake on 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes making sure to flip the porkchops halfway through..
- While porkchops are cooking, peel your potatoes and puncture them multiple times with a fork. Place the Potatoes on a microwave safe dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5-8 minutes..
- After the Potatoes have become somewhat soft, slice them up into evenly thick slices and add to a stovetop skillet with oil. Throw in your Minced garlic and mix. Then add your paproka, cumin and other seasonings to the Potatoes and mix again..
- Potatoes should be cooked on medium high heat in the skillet for about 5 minutes per side (or until the side touching the pan becomes crispy, then flip them over). Cook until potatoes are the desired crispness and let them settle..
- Remove porkchops from the oven, keeping the top layer of foil on for 5-10 minutes while it rests to insure porkchops do not dry out. Serve your porkchops and potatoes after they have cooled a bit and enjoy..
Lots of recipes call for melted. Time to break out some Autumn spices and season a batch of these sweet and savory treats. A delicious side dish for pork, or. These Baked Sweet Potato Fries are sweet, salty, crispy, and fluffy! Grilled Potato Salad with Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Pork Chops.