Favorite Green Beans. Frozen green beans, colorful pimentos and French-fried onions are baked to tender perfection in View image. Favorite Green Bean Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. The green bean figures into salads substantial enough to make a meal out of (but light enough to go back for seconds), plus pastas Read on for a few dozen of our very favorite green bean recipes.
Grill up some chicken or fish, add some sourdough, and you'll have a simple summertime meal on the table in. This green bean stir fry was born for weeknights. If you can find Chinese long beans in your supermarket, those make the recipe taste even more authentic. You can cook Favorite Green Beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Favorite Green Beans
- You need 1 lb of green beans, trimmed.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Thank you for a new favorite. If I had to choose my absolute favorite vegetable, it'd have to be green beans. Spicy Chinese Sichuan Green Beans are the perfect easy side dish to your favorite Chinese meal and they're a breeze to make with just a few ingredients. Here in the US, you can find fresh green beans in grocery stores all.
Favorite Green Beans step by step
- Combine green beans and water in a medium pot. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium, let beans cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well..
- Place beans in a medium serving bowl, and mix in bread crumbs, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and basil..
- Toss mixture until the beans are coated..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve..
Green beans are one of my favorite vegetable side dishes. They are quick and easy to make, the kids love them… And we usually grow them in the garden, which is an added bonus. Just a question, what is everyones favorite variety of green beans. Any unusual varieties out there that you like? Asian Green Beans – Crispy flavorful green beans better than take out or the Chinese Buffet.