Herbed smashed potatoes. Add the warm milk and olive oil. Beat with mixer until potatoes are fluffy. Tiny yellow or red-fleshed potatoes are boiled until tender, smushed a little bit, then drizzled with an herb-infused oil and balsamic vinegar seasoning.
Place potatoes in large pot, add enough cold water to cover, and bring to a boil. Raise heat to high and boil potatoes until tender, about. Creamy herbed mashed potatoes come together so quickly and are full of flavor! You can have Herbed smashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbed smashed potatoes
- It’s 12 of Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary.
- You need 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of salt (to liking).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (to liking).
For Thanksgiving or Christmas Day, make these ahead of time and reheat with a little more. Creamy herbed butter mashed potatoes are packed with flavor and dripping with buttery decadence. _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇. With that said, when I was making these Salty Herbed Smashed Red Potatoes, I knew I had to go for the good stuff; the big chunky kosher salt. Yukon golds make brilliant mashed potatoes, thanks to their balance of waxiness and starch.
Herbed smashed potatoes step by step
- Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes..
- Oil pan with oil of choice.
- Place potatoes on pan and smash. (I used tin foil and a thick dish cloth).
- Mix fresh herbs and garlic and butter in a small dish and melt in microwave until butter is completely melted.
- Pour butter mixture over potatoes and grill wrapped in foil or bake on 400 for 15-20 minutes. You can play around with the tenderness and the time to your liking..
Boil potatoes with the garlic cloves until soft, mash the potatoes. Add cheese and stir until melted. These smashed potatoes are a fun way to use up the bag of potatoes in your pantry. Creamy or herbed sauces contrast deliciously with these golden, craggy potatoes. Learn how to prepare this easy Herbed Mashed Potatoes recipe like a pro.