Crab legs w/ Corn & Potatoes. In this video I show you how I make my simple crab boils. This consist of King crabs, corn on the cob, sausage, potatoes, and mussels. In a very large stock pot, bring a large amount of water to boil.
Crack the crab legs with the back of a knife or a nutcracker to make it. King crab legs are an Alaskan delicacy and, when prepared well, are a delicious selection for a seafood feast. The meat is mild, sweet, and tender and can General consensus is that it is best to keep things simple. You can cook Crab legs w/ Corn & Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab legs w/ Corn & Potatoes
- It’s 6 of Snow Crab Leg Clusters.
- You need 3 of Corn on the cob, cut in half (Fresh or Frozen) Total 6 pieces..
- It’s 7 small of Red Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Whole Onion.
- It’s 2 of Celery Stalk pieces.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 8 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Butter.
Serve with a little clarified butter, a wedge of lemon, a simple salad, corn on the cob, and a. Crab legs are not cheap but you can get discounted price from stores whenever they are on sale. The best place to buy is Costco. Costco has good quality King crab legs that taste sweet, fresh and not too salty.
Crab legs w/ Corn & Potatoes instructions
- In extra large pot add water, onion, celery, Old Bay and salt. Bring to a boil..
- Add potatoes. Let boil 6 minutes..
- Add corn cobs. Let boil 10 minutes..
- Put crab legs in pot on top of vegetables. Let legs steam 10 minutes..
- Butter is for dipping. Put small amount in dipping bowls & microwave until liquid..
Also, crab legs can be served hot, at room temperature or chilled, so consider whether or not you want to mix and match temperatures. Corn on the cob goes hand-in-claw with crab legs. They both have their own mild yet rich, subtly sweet and buttery flavor, and they're both fun, messy handheld foods. Buy products related to crab legs and see what customers say about crab legs on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. I chose to boil mine in a pot with corn and potatoes.