Baked Apple Rose Puff Pastry Cups. Apple slices are arranged in rose shapes on puff pastry and baked in individual ramekins for a pretty fruit dessert or delicious breakfast Danish. You don't need to be a pastry chef to bake this deliciously tempting rose-shaped dessert. Seal the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a regular muffin cup.
#appleroses #applerosesrecipe #appledessert #applepastry #puffpastry #pastry #apples #bakedapples #applerose #falldessert Vegan Sweets Sweets Recipes Love Eat Love Food Oven Cooking Cooking Recipes Puff And Pie Savoury Baking Bread And Pastries. Roll from end to end creating rose effect. By He Se in Cooking Dessert. You can have Baked Apple Rose Puff Pastry Cups using 9 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Apple Rose Puff Pastry Cups
- Prepare 150 gm of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 and 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 100 ml of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 2 of Apple thinly sliced.
Now take the muffin form into the oven. Lightly flour your workspace and roll out the puff pastry as thin as possible, keeping it in a rectangular shape. You want the pastry to be fairly thin – if. Above, ready to go into the oven.
Baked Apple Rose Puff Pastry Cups step by step
- Add sugar and warm milk in dry yeast..
- Leave it for 10 minutes until bubbles form on top..
- Mix maida, oil, salt and the yeast mixture..
- Knead for 10 minutes..
- Keep covered for 2 hours for proving..
- It should be doubled in volume..
- Punch the dough to remove air..
- Make 5 balls out if it..
- Roll each ball in roti shape..
- Smear butter over each roti and place another roti over it..
- Now roll all the roti together and try to give it a square shape..
- Cut out long strips from it..
- Cover the apple pieces with cinnamon sugar and place over a hot tawa..
- Cook each side 2 minutes..
- The apple pieces will be soft..
- Now arrange the apple pieces over the strips..
- Fold from below to half cover the strips..
- Now start rolling from one side and give it a shape of flower..
- Preheat oven 180C for 15 minutes..
- Place the flowers in cupcake molds and bake around 25 minutes..
- Serve at room temperature..
- Can sprinkle some more cinnamon sugar on top before serving..
You can see the juices have released. Look at the beautiful layers on Apple Roses in Puff Pastry with Apricot Jam. Apple roses cake Tray of apple roses baked in puff pastry on gray concrete background with Autumn leaves and apples Photographic image of a lemon and an apple lie on a clay saucer against the background of a tablecloth with roses with a dramatic Homemade pie with cream filling and apple. Plump little apple pies made out of puff pastry. This recipe seems so simple, and one to impress and please family and friends alike.