Panchetta and Vegetable Tart.
You can cook Panchetta and Vegetable Tart using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panchetta and Vegetable Tart
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 4 tsp of water.
- Prepare 15 g of yeast extract.
- It’s 40 g of mixed leaves (spinach, watercress and rocket).
- Prepare 75 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- You need 125 g of mozerella.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 165 g of puff pastry, rolled.
Panchetta and Vegetable Tart step by step
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C.
- Roll the pastry out. Score about 1cm from the edges (be careful not to cut all the way through) and use a fork to lightly stab at the centre of the pastry base..
- Dice the peppers and mushrooms..
- Grate the garlic into a small bowl. Add the tomato paste, soy sauce, yeast extract, oregano and water. And mix well, this is your tomato base..
- Drain and pat dry the mozerella. Then slice into discs..
- Spread the tomato base onto the pastry (leave the edges) then build up you veg and salad leaves. Add the panchetta and then top with the mozerella..
- Place in the oven for 30mins..