Pepped Up Green Beans.
You can have Pepped Up Green Beans using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepped Up Green Beans
- You need 1 lb. of fresh green beans, washed and trimmed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- It’s of sprinkle of garlic powder.
Pepped Up Green Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place green beans on rimmed baking sheet and top evenly with mayo, parmesan cheese and seasonings..
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes or until green beans are soft..