Kaleji Masala Liver Masala.
You can cook Kaleji Masala Liver Masala using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaleji Masala Liver Masala
- Prepare of Kaleji (Chicken Liver).
- You need of Sliced onions.
- You need of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Garlic pods.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- It’s of Oil.
Kaleji Masala Liver Masala instructions
- Heat oil in pan, Add Cumin seeds, Sliced onions and garlic pods..Saute and cook for 2 minutes.
- Wash kalejis(Chicken Liver).
- Now add Chicken kaleji and mix all well..Cook until kalejis become soft and Cooked…..
- Now add tomato puree and spices: Salt, Turmeric powder and red chilli powder…..Mix all well and Cook until oil separates and chicken gets cooked properly……
- Serve hot with bread and roti…..