sunshines strawberry fig jam. Clean figs, take off remainder of the stems. cut in halfs. In a large pot add sugar, jello, can of strawberries and juice, and figs, bring to a hard boil. Anyone can make Fig-Strawberry Jam after reading this web page!
This version is MJ's adaption of hundreds of similar recipes. "*" See Kitchen Notes for more information or links to special ingredients. Figs and strawberry gelatin make a canned fruit preserve that everyone will swear is made of strawberries. The pretty red jars make nice gifts. You can have sunshines strawberry fig jam using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sunshines strawberry fig jam
- It’s 7 cup of ripe figs.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry Jello (3.oz).
- It’s 1 can of (15.oz) strawberries light syrup (useing the juice and strawberries).
See more ideas about Strawberry fig preserves, Fig, Fig jam. Strawberry Fig Preserves Fig Jam Dream Book Utensil Set Book Design Canning Home Canning Conservation. This is the easiest strawberry fig jam recipe! I will show you how easy it is to make this jam.
sunshines strawberry fig jam step by step
- clean figs, take off remainder of the stems . cut in halfs.
- in a large pot add sugar, jello,can of strawberries and juice, and figs, bring to a hard boil, stirring mix well..
- let it boil hard for 10 minutes, reduce heat to simmer boil, stir constantly for 15 minutes..
- take off heat and let cool to warm temp, now ready to put the jam in a jar..
- closeing the lids tightly. this makes 38oz , u can put them in old pickel jars. or sterilize mason jars..
- put in refrigerator overnight ready to eat ,with in 12 hours ..for best results let's set in refrigerator 24 hours..
- this is good on toast or biscuits!!!!!!.
Everyone will love it and think you spent hours on it. The most common strawberry fig jam material is copper. This sweet fig jam is so easy to make at home and goes perfect with either sweet or savory dishes like scones, muffins, breads, or cheeses. Unlike the more common jams such as strawberry or raspberry, fig jam has a unique taste that is kind of fancier and pairs perfectly with cheeses. Fresh figs taste amazingly like canned strawberries in this Strawberry Fig Jam.