You can have Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- You need 7 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Tobasco.
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil seven eggs in a sauce pan until they “dance” in the pan. Drain half the water and rinse in cool water. Add ice to chill for 10 minutes..
- Crack eggshells and roll against hard surface to crack the rest of the shell evenly to remove shell easier. Let them rest in the water to remove any shell pieces. Cut in halves and remove yolks in bowl. Use a fork to break yolks and stir until well broken..
- Add 1 tbsp Ground Mustard, 1tbsp Granulated Garlic, and 1.5 tsp Salt and Pepper each..
- Add four to six shakes of Tobasco, 2tbsp Mayo and mix well until a rich cream. Add 1tsp of mayo as necessary to get that creamy look..
- Spoon creamy yolk back into the egg holes and top with smoked paprika. Enjoy!.