Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. Combine Parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper,and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Add the Parmesan mixture to potatoes in bowl; toss to coat potatoes evenly. Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
Place potatoes in a medium bowl and toss with oil. Combine parmesan, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! You can have Roasted Parmesan Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- It’s 5 of Potatoes (I used red).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass them around at a gathering. It goes without saying that these are all about that crispy, golden parmesan crust…. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and pepper. Sprinkle potatoes with fresh parsley and serve while hot.
Roasted Parmesan Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- After washing and rinsing potatoes dice up into desired size..
- Spray a large baking sheet and evenly disperse the potatoes. Then drizzle the olive oil evenly over potatoes .. You may also want to mix it up with your hands to make sure they are all coated..
- Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Evenly distribute the mixture over the potatoes..
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Then enjoy! This is how mine turned out..
Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper together in a bowl. Sprinkle over the potatoes; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking tray. Arrange potatoes in a single layer, cut side down, on top of cheese mixture. Press down to insure potatoes are flat and in contact with cheese layer.