Liver Masala Fry.
You can cook Liver Masala Fry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Liver Masala Fry
- You need of Chicken Liver.
- It’s of semi boiled potato(Cut in cubes).
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of big onion (cut in slices).
- It’s of small tomato (Cut in cubes).
- It’s of Chicken Masala.
- You need of and 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
- It’s of Cummin seeds.
- Prepare of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Liver Masala Fry instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and temper it with cummin seeds and green chillis..
- When it stops crackling add the ginger garlic paste. When the raw smell goes off add the onion and fry them till transparent.(Add some salt in this stage to speed up the process).
- Now add the tomatoes. Cover and cook them till it gets mashy..
- Now add the liver pieces and the potatoes. Fry them nicely till gets golden like for 5-7 Minutes..
- Now add all the masalas like chicken masala, salt, pepper, garam masala..
- Cook for more 1-2 Minutes in low to medium flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve This amazing healthy and tasty Liver Masala Fry with paratha or Fried Rice..