Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl.
You can cook Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
- It’s 1/4 of Sweet Potato, diced.
- You need 3 of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Kale, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 4 of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl instructions
- In a sauté pan, on medium heat, start cooking sweet potato..
- When potato is about halfway done and starting to soften; add in mushrooms, kale, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook until potato is soft and kale has started to wilt..
- In another frying pan, on medium heat, scramble the eggs..
- In two bowls, divide up the eggs. Then top with half of the veggie mixture and half (¼ C. each) of the cheese..