Liver fry. Keep it for half an hour. Mutton Liver fry is fried in very less amount of spices mainly pepper and liver is one of the best portions of the lamb. Mutton Liver Fry Recipe, How To Make Liver Fry.
I am going to be super honest with you guys and say. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. You can cook Liver fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Liver fry
- You need of Chicken Liver.
- It’s of Dill leaves or sogi kura few.
- It’s of Onions chopped.
- Prepare of Cinnamon pc.
- Prepare of Green chillies chopped.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of chilly Red powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. Fry onions into it till they turn golden brown. Add tomatoes and again fry till they become pulpy. Download Liver fry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Liver fry instructions
- Marinate Liver with ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder and salt. Keep it for half an hour..
- Heat oil, when hot add cinnamon stick.Then add onions and green chillies. Once they are fried add dill leaves..
- Saute for 2-3 minutes. Add red chilly powder,coriander powder and turmeric powder..
- Again saute for 2 minutes. Add chicken liver. Mix well and cover the pan. Let the liver cooks in its own water..
- It make take about 10 minutes for liver to cook. Once all the water is evaporated and liver changes its colour to dark brown it means its almost done..
- Fry for another 2 minutes so the liver cooks 100 %..
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. The three things that will set your liver Gently rinse liver slices under cold water, and place in a medium bowl. Pour in enough milk to cover. Stir fry at medium heat until the preparation gets dry and the liver is well-coated with the masala. Do not overcook as the liver will get hard.