Cheesy Chicken Puffies.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Puffies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Puffies
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 medium of cooked chicken breast (shredded).
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1/3 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of puff pastry (1 sheet, thawed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
Cheesy Chicken Puffies instructions
- Prepare chicken by cooking on stove top. Season with pinch of salt if desired. Shred chicken with fork. (pre cooked chicken would work as well, probably a cup our so worth)..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook broccoli on stove until slightly tender..
- Combine soft cream cheese, parmesan, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl..
- Add shredded chicken and broccoli to mixture until ingredients stick together..
- lay out thawed pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. place mixture in four rounded balls on each quadrants of sheet..
- cut four squares into the pastry. fold edges up to enclose the rounded ball of mixture. make sure all edges come together near the center and cover all of the mixture..
- smooth 1/4 tablespoon of butter onto each puff..
- place each puff on baking sheet. cook for 30 minutes our until parry puffs are slightly browned on edges..