You can have Chicken Puffs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Puffs
- You need of (For 12 chicken puffs).
- Prepare of Puff pastry sheets – 2 (Makes 12 puffs) ➡️Egg white – Of 1 egg.
- Prepare of for the chicken filling.
- It’s of Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp ⏯️ Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel powder –.
- Prepare 3 of . Salt – To taste ⏯️4. Oil – 1 tbsp.
Chicken Puffs instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces. Combine them with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp pepper powder, little water and enough salt. Cook in a pan or pressure cooker for 1 – 2 whistles..
- Cool down. Mince them in a mixer. (If you are using left-over chicken roast/fry, just mince them in a mixer. If it is curried chicken, remove the bones and tear the flesh with your fingers. You can use the gravy also but make sure to saute it until dr.
- Minutes. Add the minced chicken and chopped coriander leaves/ curry leaves. Stir-fry for a few minutes. Sprinkle a little water if it is very dry. Switch off. Set aside..
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets as instructed in the package. I used pepperidge farm puff pastry sheets. Each packet has 2 puff pastry sheets. You can make 6 puffs from each sheet..
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into desired shape. Fill 1-1.5 tbsp of the chicken filling. Line the edges with a little water and seal the puffs or press a fork into the edges..
- Arrange the prepared puffs on a baking sheet lined with foil/ aluminium paper or greased with oil. Lightly beat the egg white and brush on top of the of the filled puff pastries. Preheat the oven to 400 F and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until the chicken puffs turns golden brown on top..