Palak paneer pinwheel. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Palak paneer pin wheel is one of the most. Asslamu alaikum Ramzan Mubarak to all my friends Keep watching my channel in ramzan many more recipes are coming Palak paneer pinwheel are must try recipe. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style.
Stir in dressing, paneer and seasonings. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. You can cook Palak paneer pinwheel using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer pinwheel
- It’s of For stuffing:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of For puff pastry sheet:.
- Prepare 350 grams of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of butter + 1 tbsp butter (unsalted and room temperature).
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Watch PALAK & PANEER PINWHEELS – Rupa kumari on Dailymotion. Paneer Pinwheel Kachori-Pinwheel Samosa-Paneer Stuffed mini Kachori-Paneer Layered Kachori. Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads.
Palak paneer pinwheel step by step
- To make stuffing, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds then add onion, saute it for a min. Then add green chilli and spinach and saute for 2 min. Add paneer and mix it,then add all dry spices and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Add all purpose flour, carom seeds, salt and 1 tbsp butter, mix it well. Add water and make tight dough, keep it aside for 2 hours. Then rub the dough till it become soft..
- Divide butter into four parts. Roll the dough in square shape, spread butter on it and fold it like envelope, again spread and fold. Thus repeat the process for again two times..
- Cut all corners with the help of sharp knife. Puff pastry sheet is ready.
- To make pinwheels, roll puff pastry sheet in rectangular shape, put stuffing on it. Dip brush in water, brush the edges of the prepared sheet lightly..
- Lift the pastry from underneath the stuffing and roll over to seal. Press the edges gently together to from a sausage roll shape. Cut the roll in to long parcels..
- Gently lift it on to a baking tray. Bake it in 180d for 40 min or until it has fluffed up nicely and turn golden in colour in preheated oven..
How to make without changing the To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish.