3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese). As someone who claimed for years not to like cottage cheese, these pancakes were the gateway that finally made me a It all gets dumped in your blender and blitzed just long enough to break down the oats (some chunky pieces are. Just three ingredients: Cottage cheese, eggs and oats. There is also no sugar added in this pancake recipe, and it's made with protein rich ingredients.
Then add the eggs, oats and a pinch of salt and cinnamon. EASY, healthy pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, nuts, ripe bananas and oats, plus a whole egg for a powerhouse of nutrition all in a Add egg and oats and mix well. Top with pecans, and cook about. You can cook 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- It’s 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- Prepare of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- It’s of Info.
- It’s of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
Gluten-free oatmeal pancakes, healthy carrot cake pancakes, coconut flour pancakes, cottage cheese pancakes, and everything in between. Not only are these almond flour pancakes easy to make, but. Simple pancakes made with just three ingredients – oats, eggs and banana. Ideal for baby led weaning and finger food for toddlers.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) instructions
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
So I decided to make another version, this time with three ingredients. I included oats in this recipe which makes the pancakes a bit more substantial and filling. Made with just three ingredients – eggs, bananas, and your favorite flour. Your whole family will love these easy to make pancakes. These healthy Banana and Egg Pancakes are a staple in our house.