You can have Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- You need 6-8 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbls of mayo.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of Paprika.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cook eggs on egg setting of instant pot with 1 cup water, or hard boil as you see fit..
- Peel under cold running water and place in cold water for a few minutes..
- Cut eggs in half and set aside whites and put yolks in small mixing bowl..
- Mix yolks with all other ingredients except paprika..
- Put yolk mixture in sandwich bag and cut corner to squeeze filling back into whites..
- Top with a sprinkle of paprika..