Chicken Giblets Simmered with Butter.
You can cook Chicken Giblets Simmered with Butter using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Giblets Simmered with Butter
- You need of Chicken liver.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sake.
- It’s of Mirin.
Chicken Giblets Simmered with Butter instructions
- Preliminaries: Cut off the white portions, veins and so on from the giblets..
- Let soak in water for a bit, and wash off all of the chicken blood..
- Melt butter in a pot, add the giblets and saute..
- Once they have lightly cooked through, add all of the ingredients aside from the mirin, and boil over a low heat for about 15 minutes..
- Finally, add the mirin, increase to a medium heat, boil to add a glaze to the giblets, and it is done ..