Cracker Breaded Chicken. Substitute saltine crackers for bread crumbs to make delicious, pan-fried or baked breaded chicken. By crushing the crackers into fine crumbs and adding spices, you can make a simple coating for. Ritz Cracker Chicken couldn't be easier, or more delicious.
This is one of our favorite family recipes that we cherish from Grandmother Coursey. This delicious oven baked Ritz Cracker breaded chicken recipe is full. View top rated Cracker breaded chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Cracker Breaded Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cracker Breaded Chicken
- You need of Chicken Prep.
- You need 1 box of Town House Crackers (light buttery).
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic and black pepper mixed seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Chicken tenders.
- It’s of Egg Wash.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of of Milk.
Breaded Chicken Drumsticks, Breaded Chicken Fingers, Broiled Breaded Chicken With Coriander Lime Pesto This Baked Saltine Cracker Chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! This Baked Salting Cracker Chicken could not get any easier. If you are gluten free, you could easily swap out. Dip chicken in egg in bread crumbs to coat.
Cracker Breaded Chicken step by step
- Oil a 12" flat pan lightly low flame or at 4 on your stove top..
- For breading: Crush a pack of crackers finely in a bag. Dump in bowl and mix in a few pinches of garlic and black pepper..
- Egg wash: In a small bowl mix 2 eggs and a cup of milk.
- Place tenders in the breading first then egg wash then back into the breading. This will keep the breading from falling off.
- Once breaded place into hot oiled pan and let them cook about 5 to 10 minutes on each side. Then your done :).
Flatten with the heel. in finely crushed cracker crumbs. These homemade breaded chicken tenders are made with crushed buttery crackers, then fried for just the right juicy crunch. "Chicken tenders that are just the right size and flavor for kids and adults alike. Crackers are surprisingly easy to make at home with just five basic ingredients, a rolling pin, and a baking sheet. Make yourself a quick batch tonight and have homemade crackers for lunches, snacks. A kid-friendly recipe for baked chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breasts using stone-ground crackers for a crunchy coating.